Tuesday, December 6, 2011
my bird.
I have a beautiful American Singer canary named Fiona. She is a really pretty bird. Right now she's looking at me like I'm crazy. She is my joy, my life, my little gem! My therapist is coming over at three so this post won't be very long. I have a cold and it's raining. Not a good day to take her outside. It's just a good day to stay inside and check my mail later. Pretty soon I'm going to do some more beading on my dress. I have some bird magazines, like Bird Talk that I read every night! I'm reading a book about canaries called "Brats in Feathers, Keeping Canaries". It was written by a writer from Canada named Robirda McDonald. Unfortunately I broke my glasses last night or this morning. Tonight I'm just going to eat some oatmeal and some stuff for diarrheah which I have really bad! I'm also a Cabrini Companion and I'm going to be praying tonight. My little feathered friend also needs to be put to sleep at sunset! When we check the refrigerator when the therapist comes I'll see what's in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment